Last year I bought a planner with the goal of getting my writing life, day job and personal life together. Now that 2017 is here, I have a better handle on my schedule, but I still have a ways to go.
One the things that has fallen off that I need to work on is blogging. Then it hit me: I can use my blogging goal to help with my planner goals. I’ll let you, my internet friends, hold me accountable. In 2017 I’ll work on blogging at least once a month to update you on projects. I’ll also make new release announcements here and maybe a few interviews.
Book sneak peeks and giveaway will move to my newsletter. If you want to get those then sign up here.
Public broadcasting of my writing goals not only keeps you in the loop but it also holds me accountable. So here goes to a prosperous 2017!
My January goals were:
- Finish Trust Me With Your Love (Caldwell Family Book 3) and get to editor and beta readers (done!)
- Start next book in my basketball series with Harlequin Kimani (Done)
- Work out 3 times a week [Let’s throw in some personal goals] (Averaged 2 days/week)
Next months goals:
- Hit half way point in basketball WIP
- Work on edits on TMWYL
- Update business plan
- Work out 3 days/week
- Have fun at the When the Heart Dreams romance reader event!