Summer is here! For the past few years my family has enjoyed the official kickoff of summer (Memorial Day Weekend) at Jacksonville Beach (reason for the idea of the Jacksonville Gators basketball team). This year was no different. We had a great time, and now my boys are out of school and ready for a summer fun. For me, I’ve got to dig in and meet my writing goals. No summer writing vacation, though I do hope to get in more sun, sand, and pool time.
As I’m making my goals for the month of June, I realized I want to thank you. My readers are the reason I keep doing what I’m doing. The emails, Facebook comments, and tags on Twitter telling me how much you enjoyed one of my stories makes it a little easier to get in front of the computer and write.
That’s why I’m thanking you with a Summer Reader Appreciation giveaway! I’m picking one lucky newsletter/blog subscriber to get a pack of goodies. You can enter to win at http://bit.ly/synithiagiveaway by June 11, 2017. This is one of the ways I plan to show you guys how much I appreciate your continued support over the next year.
Now on to the goals! Last month’s goals were rearranged mid month. If you remember, I recently got an agent (happy dance). After a phone call about my upcoming projects and deadlines I had to work on a few things. Such as update my creative business plan which has goals for the entire year (July -June). Yowza, that took some brain power, lol, but it really helped me to focus. Those items put my write 1k a day goal off. Now I’m ready to refocus on getting words on paper…I mean computer screen 😉
- Write 5k a week (just in case i can’t do 1k/day)
- Write synopsis and 1st three chapters for new series;
- Incorporate two hours on the weekend for business (blog posts, review sales, emails, etc.)
Okay, I think I can handle those goals. Fingers crossed things stay on track. I’ll let you know next month how things go.
- Enter to win at http://bit.ly/synithiagiveaway
- You must be a newsletter or blog subscriber
- Winner will be randomly chosen June 11, 2017
- Winner will be announced on my social media pages
- Even if you’re already a blog/newsletter subscriber fill out the form. The selection will come from the names in the entry form.